The festive season starts with Christmas Wines being lined up to kick-start the celebrations on the right foot. After putting a delicious Christmas dinner menu together, the only thing that can alleviate your yearly celebrations is a fine glass of wine. The finest batches ensure that everyone enjoys the party, along with having a great night.
But whether you need a sparkling rose wine to go with your main course or just want to have a perfect bottle of the best pinot noir to watch your favourite Christmas movie with your friends, you will find an exquisite collection that can often be daunting to choose from.
Below, we have mentioned a great list of the best wines that can perfectly go with your Christmas celebration:
1. Delicious Chardonnay White WinesChardonnay is a popular green grape variety with vital ingredients that make white wines. The grape is a new blank canvas, which is amalgamated with different flavours to create exciting drinks in a gamut of different styles. Chardonnay wines are largely in demand across the world, especially during the festive season. Even if you don't regularly drink, this popular white wine has certainly come to your notice in various events. It has a neutral and malleable character that can be moulded to make rich sparkling wines into buttery white wines.
2. Best Shiraz Red WinesShiraz is a bold, full-bodied, and spicy red wine that is loved by many. Made from a dark-skinned variety of grapes, this brambly and spiced red wine complements the best with barbecued or roasted meat, hard cheese, and stews. The rich and tannic mouthfeel of Shiraz wines makes it more remarkable for any celebration. The aromatic notes of paper, leather, chocolate, and liquorice make it more of an excuse when amalgamated with the note of olives, berries, and herbs.
3. Celebrate with Sparkling WinesNothing can be better than a bottle of wine with bubbles to soothe your troubles and let you enjoy your Christmas. There is an incredibly pleasurable world of sparkling wines that can be explored beyond the borders of any champagne as the perfect drink for your holiday celebrations. Sparkling red wines showcase a sense of style and expression while you enjoy the mesmerizing tastes. Sparkling wine that is not from the champagne category makes you feel like you are having the best time of your life lying on the beach. There is a wide range that you can always explore and enjoy.
4. Classic Pinot Noir Red WinesPinot Noir Wines have created an immense following of wine enthusiasts because of their exquisite taste and luxurious feel. These drinks are naturally lighter than other red wines and have a lower quantity of tannin. Lighter in the mouth and being fruit-forward, these drinks are extensively food-friendly and are commonly used in celebrations like Christmas. The best part is that they have a natural berry flavour that is excellent for all seasons.
5. Sweet Rose WinesRose wines have been largely in demand in recent years. This ideal go-to brunch beverage is for millennials, wine enthusiasts, and lovely old couples who just want to have a satisfying time with a glass of good wine. You would be amazed to know that Rose Champagne is one of the oldest types of drinks. It has the most diverse and versatile range that hundreds of millions of people love. This drink will show you how beautifully the taste of different fruits like Raspberry and strawberry can be added together to get a distinct and complementary flavour.
Buy Exotic Wines Across Melbourne to Make Your Christmas a Memorable Affair!
Cosmo Wines has come a long way to become one of the leading choices of wine suppliers in Melbourne. Our team has a passion for making the highest quality wines and delivering exquisite drinks that can suit every mood on occasion. From the best Rose wine to sparkling wine, we give you the best range that can instantly make your event an elegant experience.
The opportunity to use our best Australian wines for your Christmas celebrations can be the right choice to make your holiday gathering jolly and engaging. If you want to place an order with us, then browse through our online collection or give us a quick call on +61 408 519 461.